Jodi D. Shea, P.C.
Jodi D. Shea
Jodi D. Shea brings a unique perspective to Pence and MacMillan as a former law-enforcement official. Now, an experienced legal advocate in the state of Wyoming, Jodi focuses of civil litigation, municipal law, construction law, and real estate property. Jodi was a co-drafter in Laramie’s anti-discrimination ordinance and is a staunch supporter of Laramie’s historic downtown.
Admitted to Bar:
- 2010, Wyoming
- 2010, United States District Court for the District of Wyoming
- University of Wyoming (B.A., 1997)
- University of Wyoming, (J.D., 2010)
- Civil Litigation
- Municipal Law
- Construction Law
- Real Estate and Property Law
- Albany County Bar Association, Treasurer (2011–2012)
Civic and Community Involvement:
- Chair of Laramie Main Street Alliance
- Vice Chair and Secretary of Laramie Police Department Foundation