Paige J. Anderson
Paige J. Anderson, attorney, represents clients throughout Wyoming, primarily in family law and general civil litigation.
Paige was honored through the University of Wyoming’s Deans’ List for all four years of her undergraduate education, wherein she graduated with a Bachelor’s of Science from the Honors Program. Paige then graduated from the University of Wyoming College of Law. During law school she worked as an extern with the Circuit and District Courts of Albany County, Wyoming, as well as participated in litigation and trial practice groups. Since graduation from law school, Paige’s practice has encompassed client representation in the areas of family law and civil litigation matters.
Paige grew up in Wyoming and is proud to call this beautiful western state her home. The people of Wyoming are the root Paige’s passion for competent and compassionate client representation. Paige believes her clients’ concerns are paramount. Therefore, in order to best represent clients, Paige listens to their concerns, keeps them promptly informed of their case statuses, and zealously advocates for them through all stages of litigation.
When out of the office, Paige enjoys spending time with her family, nature walks with her dog, golfing, and moonlighting as a Master Chef home cooking contestant.
- Wyoming- 2020
- United States District Court for the District of Wyoming 2021
Education and Experience:
- University of Wyoming Honors Program (B.S., Zoology, 2014) – Deans’ List 2010-2014
- University of Wyoming College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Second Judicial District Court, Honorable Judge Tori Kricken- Judicial Extern (2018)
- Second Judicial Circuit Court, Honorable Judge Robert Castor- Judicial Extern (2018)
- Private Practice, Family Law and Civil Litigation- Attorney (2020-present)
Professional Associations and Activities:
- American Inns of Court: Ewing T. Kerr Chapter Community
- Wyoming Trial Lawyer Association Student Chapter
- Women’s Law Forum, Student Chapter
- Spence Law Firm Historical Trial – Plaintiff’s Attorney
- Wyoming Summer Trial Institute
- Delta Theta Phi